At Revelle Linens, our mission is to rejuvenate bedrooms. The best way to revive your bedroom is by getting a small taste of our products and quality before placing a bigger order! Order a fabric swatch and check our size chart BEFORE purchasing to avoid returning merchandise.
If, however, you do need to return the merchandise, please read our return policy below:
- You can refund merchandise within 14 days after receiving and signing for the goods.
- You must pay the shipping cost when returning merchandise.
- Liquidation sales are final. No returns, exchange or refund.
We recommend using Canpar, Canada Post, UPS or FedEx Ground for products returned to RevelleLinens. Please keep the tracking number from your return shipment to ensure that the package is safely delivered to our warehouse.
- We only accept unused items in their original packaging.
- Items that have been washed are non-refundable.
- For your protection, we guarantee that everything you buy from us is brand new and unused, for this reason, you may not return intimate items such as duvets, pillows, protectors or towels EVEN if they’re unopen, due to a strict hygiene policy, especially during Covid-19 times.
- Free Shipping orders - the cost of the merchandise will be refunded, less our cost to ship the original order. Shipping costs on orders that didn’t qualify for free shipping won’t be refunded.
- No refunds on FINAL SALE and LIQUIDATION SALE items.
- When returning merchandise, packages must be unused in their original packaging. If the opened product has to be pressed and repacked, we reserve the right to charge a 10% restocking charge.
- Refunds are limited to the original purchaser; no receipt is transferable.
US Customers & International Orders
Please note that all taxes and/or customs duties for international refunds are the sole responsibility of the customer.
The law requires us to disclose the full value of the package so we cannot change it.
Even with customs and duty charges, our US customers still remain happy due to a favourable exchange rate and not having to pay state sales tax for cross-border shipping.
Should you refuse any shipment from Revelle Linens, you are still responsible for the original shipping costs as well as any duties, taxes and customs charges incurred.
This amount will be subtracted from your merchandise refund.
US orders are shipped via USPS or UPS.
While we have found that orders from US addresses typically arrive within 1-2 weeks from the date of shipment, we, unfortunately, have no control over how much time any given shipment may be held in customs.
Please Note: US customs processing is totally out of our control and we cannot be held responsible for Customs actions (damage, taxes, duties, fees, etc.) upon opening your package, as well as any associated costs of returning the package to us.
Do let us know by emailing email@example.com that you are returning merchandise outside of Canada, and include your name and order number inside so we can easily locate your order when the items arrive.
Unfortunately, we cannot process exchanges. If you would like something different, please place a new order and follow the above to get the original items back to us for a refund.
All of our items go through rigorous quality testing at the factory. Still, if something faulty does find its way to your bed, please let us know as soon as you can by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, we cannot accept returns of items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Revelle Products Purchased Through a Reseller
We absolutely DON’T refund Revelle products that have been purchased from one of our resellers. Please contact your store directly and follow their refund/return policy.
We understand returns can be tricky, so if you need support please email us at email@example.com.
Please return your packages with the order number and a copy of your receipt to:
74 Wildcat Rd.
Once your package is in our hands we’ll process the refund, and communicate with you via email. Please allow 5-10 business days for your return to be processed. We are taking a tiny bit longer than normal at the moment as we have a reduced team in place.