This website is operated by revellelinens.com. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to www.revellelinens.com. Revellelinens.com offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Online Store Terms
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Information
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
Modifications to the service and prices
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Products or Services (if applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
We reserve the right but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Accuracy of Billing and Account Information
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
User Comments, Feedback and Other Submissions
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
Errors, Inaccuracies and Omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall revellelinens.com, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless revellelinens.com and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws.
Changes to Terms of Service
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com
By entering the sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”), you accept and agree to these Official Rules as well as the decisions of Revelle Linens. (“Sponsor”). You also agree to receive occasional marketing emails from both (PARTNER) and Revelle Linens.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THE ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND UPON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED DURING THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. INTERNET ACCESS AND VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS REQUIRED, AND TO HAVE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION HANDLED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PRIVACY POLICIES SET FORTH BELOW IN SECTION 13.
- ELIGIBILITY: This sweepstakes is sponsored by Revelle Linens. (“Sponsor”), and is open to everyone who are age 18 and older as of the time of entry. Employees of Sponsors and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household (whether related or not) are NOT eligible to participate in Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited. To enter follow directions displayed online. Entries are not transferable. No mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Each entry received will have an equal chance to win.
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each eligible participant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsors reserve the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes STARTS (DATE) and ENDS (DATE) (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, (the “Entry Period”), 1) go to the combined landing page; 2) enter your email in the appropriate field that is indicated. All online entries must be received by (DATE). Limit one (1) entry per person, per email address for the duration of the Entry Period. Multiple entries received from any person or email address after the first entry received from that person or email address will be void. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or means which subvert the entry process will be void. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- WINNER SELECTION: 1 potential winner will be randomly selected by Sponsor on (DATE) from among all eligible entries received. The potential winner will be notified by e-mail & social media and will be required to confirm eligibility. If you are the potential winner, by participating in the Sweepstake you automatically consent to publicity releases by Sponsor. If potential winner cannot be contacted by Sponsor for any reason, or if potential winner is determined to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these official rules will result in disqualification of potential winner and prize forfeiture. If disqualified, an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries received.
- PRIZE and ODDS OF WINNING: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE consisting (TBD). Approximate Retail Value of the Grand Prize is (TBD). Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided here in at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. All unspecified expenses in conjunction with acceptance/use of prize are winner’s sole responsibility. All applicable taxes and duties on prize are winner’s sole responsibility. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified (DATE) of the Sweepstakes, via email, and/or at Sponsor’s discretion. In the event Winner doesn't respond to Sponsor's notification or does not accept the prize within five (5) business days of notification, the prize will be deemed forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected. In the event that any one or more potential Winner(s) fail(s) to respond as stated above, declines the prize or fails to provide signed affidavits or releases, such Winner(s) will be deemed to forfeit the prize and Sponsors will select an alternate Winner(s) from the remaining eligible entrants. If any alternate(s) similarly fails to respond or declines the prize, Sponsors will use a reasonable number of attempts, in its discretion, to award the prize(s) to another alternate(s) but if it is unable to do so, the prize(s) will be finally forfeited and Sponsor shall have no further liability in connection with this Sweepstakes. Winner must also consent to having their name announced in the Instagram stories of both (partner) and Revelle Linens.
- ELIGIBILITY: Officers, employees, and directors (as well as their immediate families) of Sponsor, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies are not eligible to enter or win the prize. “Immediate families” means one’s spouse, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, siblings and their children (i.e., nieces and nephews), regardless of where they live.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription/capture/recordation of entries, bonus entries or entry information, or for any human or other error, technical malfunctions, tampering with or hacking, lost/delayed data or voice transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service, Website, Mobile Site, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer or television related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules in a given instance shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of being executed as planned, or infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, action of Entrants, technical failures or any other causes which in the opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any suspect entry (and/or the entrant responsible for same) and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor will select the winner from among all eligible entries received prior to and/or after the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise in a manner determined by Sponsor to be fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules. Notice of such action will be posted on the website.
- RELEASES: By participating, except in cases of fraud of Sponsor, breach of Sponsor’s obligations under these Official Rules, to the fullest extent permitted by law, entrants release and agree to hold harmless Sponsor, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies, as well as the directors, officers, agents, shareholders, representatives, employees, successors and assigns of any of the above organizations, as well as Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, from any and all liability for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by their participation, including the unauthorized or illegal access to personally identifiable or sensitive information or the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its designees to use winner’s name, hometown, likeness, statements and other personally identifiable information for Sweepstakes, advertising and marketing purposes connected with the Sweepstakes in any media throughout the world without additional prize, incentive, consideration, consent or review. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Google or Pinterest.
- CHOICE OF LAW: These Official rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario.
- GENERAL: Should any provision of these official rules be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalid/illegal/unenforceable provision shall be severed from these Official Rules and replaced with a substitute provision that is valid, legal and enforceable and most closely captures the original intent of Sponsor. The determination of the invalidity/illegality/unenforceability of a given provision of these official rules shall in no way affect the validity, legality or enforceability of any other provision of these official rules.