100% Egyptian Cotton
300 Threadcount Sateen
Fabric woven in Italy
Manufactured in Canada by Revelle
Solid sateen fabric with 17” pocket depth.
Washing Instructions: Machine wash separately on gentle cycle in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry with low heat on perma-press cycle. For best results, remove from dryer immediately, steam iron at cotton setting.
Mode d'entretien: Laver à la machine au cycle délicat, à l'eau froide. Ne pas utiliser d'eau de javel. Sécher à basse température au cycle délicat. Pour de meilleurs résultats, retirer de la sécheuse immédiatement et repasser à basse température.
Luxe500® is a Registered Trademark of Revelle Home Fashions Inc. Please note: actual thread counts and yarn counts vary by product within the collection.
The secret to a superior night’s sleep lies in our innovative Smart-Fit sheet invention. Inspired by the art of origami, our signature fitted sheets are designed with a series of folds to hug your mattress in all of the right places. We’ve placed a key focus on functionality and comfort, ensuring the Smart-Fit corner prevents slips, sags, and unsightly creases while using the same luxurious fabrics you know and love.
Our Smart-Fit system brings timeless, hotel-style elegance right to your bedroom.
- Reinforced triple-layer folded triangle corners for strong, long-lasting sheets which prevents strain on seams and possible tears.
- Your sheets will look silky smooth courtesy of the reinforced ¾” superior quality elastic sewn around the entire perimeter that makes these sheets fit your bed like a glove. At Revelle we don’t “cut corners”!
- The unique, fitted design means your sheets will stay snug and secure all night long.
After using this system for over 43 years, we can guarantee you’ll wake up in blissful relaxation mode every day of the week.
- Shipping is calculated on the checkout page.
- Orders are shipped within 5-7 business days from the date of order, provided all items are in stock.
- Pickup is available Monday to Friday 9 am - 4 pm at our Toronto, Canada location.
- More details on our shipping & delivery page.
- We only accept unused items in their original packaging.
- Products on Clearance are final sale.
- You may not return intimate items such as duvets, pillows, protectors or towels even if they’re unopened.
- You must pay the shipping cost when returning merchandise.
- More details on our return policy page.